first blogposts are always the most awkward blogposts.

How to begin? that is always the most difficult topic to deal with, when you try to create or write something. Lets start with telling you the most basic things about me. I'm Christina, but my closest friends call me Trini, I'm currently twenty years old, which feels so surreal because I actually still feel like a sixteen year old. I decided to go and see the world at the beginning of August 2017 and traveling since then. While traveling I met Tim, who is my boyfriend now. The both of us decided to create a blog and voila here we are. By the way, Tim is nineteen and both of us are from Germany.

This blog is supposed to be all about the topic: Traveling.
Both of us are pretty experienced in this topic, after traveling for a decent amount of time.  If you are interested in our journey, you are very welcome to follow us on the blog or on our Instagram, you can click here for Tims and here to see mine.

Thats all I want to say for now, but you going to hear more from me and Tim pretty soon!
Thanks for reading this first, not so interesting article, I promise the following articles going to be  more interesting! :)

Kommentare